What Do I Bring to My 341 Meeting of Creditors?

The bankruptcy trustee is required to confirm your identity and Social Security number.  Bring a government issued photo ID card and proof of your Social Security number with you to your 341 meeting of creditors.

Examples of acceptable photo IDs include driver’s license, state issued photo ID, U.S. passport or legal resident alien card.

You must show the trustee the original Social Security card or one of the following documents with your full nine-digit Social Security number listed on it: letter from the Social Security Administration, W-2 or 1099 form, or a pay stub. A tax return is NOT acceptable.

If you are missing either of these documents, please ask your attorney prior to your 341 meeting of creditors for assistance in obtaining them.

How Do  I Get a Replacement Social Security Card?

Your Online Social Security Statement

Locating Your Local Social Security Office

Social Security Administration Office in Topeka

View Larger Map
Photo Credit: DonkeyHotey

Verified by MonsterInsights